Sunday, September 16, 2012
BBC Languages Website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/
I am not sure if everyone knows about this site, but it is very useful for both teachers and students of foreign languages. They offer over 30 languages to choose from, and there are a variety of activities and games that students can use to learn the language. It is very interactive and fun, and can be used both in the classroom and at home for students to practice the language.
I learned about this when I student taught last semester in a high school Spanish class. My cooperating teacher used to give extra credit to students who practiced Spanish at home using this website. There is a really fun Spanish movie called, "Mi vida loca"(My crazy life) and it allows you to follow a mystery adventure in Spain while teaching grammar points. There are also other videos available for beginners in different languages. It is worth checking out. I always refer to this website when I am looking for teaching ideas or for practice that I can give to students. I know you all will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment