Friday, November 9, 2012

Hot Potatoes

What a fantastic program!  I was really happy to learn about this in class this past Tuesday.  I had never heard of this software before, and I enjoyed experimenting with it in class.  Technology is a big part of students' lives, and I think they would like taking a test or doing an activity on the computer.  I can see myself using Hot Potatoes in my classroom provided I have the appropriate technology.  If I did not have the technology in my classroom, it might be possible to complete the exercises and quizzes in a computer lab at the school.  If the computer lab was not available I would just print out the exercises and make copies for the class.  I also like that you can create things such as crossword puzzles and matching exercises, which I think are perfect for homework assignments.  If some of my students do not have Internet access at home, I would either print out the assignment, or direct them to the computer lab at school, or the public library in their area.  Once again, I like this software a lot and I am looking forward to using it in the future!      

No comments:

Post a Comment